Unified mobile analytics & marketing platform on a single dashboard
Re-engage users with ease
Push helps increase user loyalty and retention up to 30% – an important increase in long-term value of each user. With Countly push notifications, it’s even easier now.
Right content to right person
How many customers will you lose when you send a Chinese push notification to an English-speaking user? Countly’s intuitive user interface helps you avoid such errors.
More power with scheduled delivery
Send a message to all your customers at once or use Countly’s scheduled features to deliver the right notification at the right time.
1 message, multiple apps
Countly push notifications helps you send the same message, to all of your apps at once, be it 2 or 200. This great feature greatly saves your time and energy.
Deep link to your app
Countly can be used to send your users directly inside your app, using deeplink technology. Just define your deeplink and send them to a product, in-app basket or registration page.
Great analytics features
When users open your message, they can do several things at once. Those actions can be recorded and then analyzed later, to get greater insights.
Ideal communication and marketing environment
Easy to use interface
Push notifications features at a glance
- Show delivery rate, enabling percentage and action percentage
- Show all users and messaging-enabled users
- Send now or schedule sending
- Send message, sound, badge, custom data or any combination of these
- Send to production or test devices
- Send to two platforms at the same time
- Send actionable push (iOS 8+, Android 4.1+ support)
- Send push notifications with a URL
- Send update information
- Send message to a group of users defined by a segmentation
- Send a message to an individual user
- Send notifications to all users in a geographical area
- Send push notifications with app update or app review requests
- Send localized push
- Get and review localization percentage of all users
- Send background push (silent messaging)
Push notifications – a review of best practices
This guide shows challenges of implementing push notifications and explains strategies to improve acceptability and success of push notifications.
A quick and helpful guide to push notifications
In this document we’ll show you what push notifications is, how to benefit most from push and things to consider when sending push notifications to your users.
Take away items for a better mobile product manager
If you are a mobile product manager, this guide will help you towards getting acquainted with challenging and ever changing mobile technologies.