Location: 1 from China, 1 from EMEA or European countries
Are you a backend or full stack Node.js expert? Ready to do the best work of your life? Here is your chance to shape the direction of the world’s #1 enterprise, open source mobile analytics, push notifications and user profiles platform.
In Countly, we work on what we love. We launch new experiences fast, iterate often, and deliver better a UI experience for both small businesses and enterprises. Your business is not different – just like us, you will be creating the core of what makes Countly successful – a platform that mobile product managers love. Working with Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB and more than 35+ popular open source libraries, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for our customers and 600+ millions of end users.
Questions to ask yourself
We wanted to make sure what kind of candidates we are looking for.. So if you think you can be honest with the answers of these questions with a positive “yes”, then this job can be fore you.
- While I am coding, do I have a sense of awareness of security?
- Do I have an understanding of multithreading and race conditions?
- Am I the right person to printout useful error messages and logging ?
- Do I like working with a data model before I start, complete with keys, views, lookup tables and more?
- Do I like working with open source software, and try not to be repetitive with my work?
- Do I have the ability to write clear, consistent and simple to use interfaces?
- Do I understand how to create a readable layout or acknowledge the need to get help from artists and graphic designers?
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Build core Countly infrastructure
- Design and scale API endpoints
- Write good documentation for what you are doing
- Write unit tests
- (Optional) write enlightening, impressive blogs of what you have been doing here
Pretty lean and simple. We are looking for friends to work with us, with at least 3 years experience with the following:
- Linux knowledge is a plus
If you are ready to do the best work of your life and shape the mobile revolution in Countly, apply now. Please send your CV, together with your Github account to hello at count.ly and we’ll reply in 1 business day.