Countly Academic Program
Build tomorrow's analytics and marketing know-how with us
Countly Enterprise Edition (EE) provides an open source, cutting-edge mobile analytics platform with advanced features such as user profiles, push notifications, and granular data access. The Countly Academic Program (CAP) provides institutions the right to use Countly EE for academic and teaching purposes. The program provides simple, fixed, non-volume based pricing that fits the diverse needs of the global higher education community. Accredited academic institutions may install Countly EE on their servers (either on-site or on-cloud) for an annual fee of $500 only.
Educational institutions participating to CAP gain access to EE for instructional and non-commercial research purposes. Included products are:
- Countly Enterprise Edition
- Granular Data Access platform
- Countly SDKs
Under the CAP, participating institutions will:
- Install Enterprise Edition in a laboratory environment or on a cloud environment under the institution’s supervision;
- Receive full SDK source code, enabling to students examine and make modifications where required;
- Receive full documentation related to storing, analyzing and visualizing mobile analytics data
CAP participants will also receive, when available, updates to the included products.
In order to be eligible for this program, your institution should grant a degree, offering 2-6 year programs or equivalent. Technical schools offering distance education may also be eligible.
Countly grants CAP participants a site license provided that:
- This program is for up to 20 students.
- Countly is used solely for instructional and not-for-profit research purposes, and not used in a commercial environment;
- If multiple groups share the same license, then all groups involved in this program should meet the not-for-profit and non-commerciality purposes
- Hardware (or virtual servers) on which Countly EE is installed must be under the complete supervision of the IT department of the licensing academic institution.
Countly works directly with an administrator (e.g. a member of the institution’s staff and not a student or teaching assistant) from the participating institution. Licenses obtained through this program may not be used outside the institution.
Use of Countly software for instruction and research aims is governed by the CAP program guidelines and corresponding EULA to be signed between Countly and academic institution.